Step by Step Guide
The Salon Professional Revitalise Keratin treatment is expertly crafted for frizz
control and smoother hair shape. This protein-packed formula delivers unmatched
straightening and alignment, offering clients the pinnacle in hair care innovation.
● Using Revitalise Keratin Frizz Control Shampoo (1) Shampoo hair twice, to
remove any build-up of products on the hair and scalp, this will include any debris
found on the scalp.
● Please ensure that you do not shampoo vigorously, avoid scratching the scalp or
applying any undue pressure to the scalp.
● For curly and resistant hair, leave the second shampoo on the hair for 5 minutes
then rinse with warm water, ensuring all shampoo is removed from the hair. Blot
● Do not use conditioner
● Blow dry hair up to 80% (You can use a hood dryer).
Revitalise Keratin Frizz Control Hair Smoothing cream (no2).
● SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING – Wear Gloves (To avoid irritation from low pH)
Using a bowl, applicator brush, tail comb and gloves, begin the application
● Divide hair into 4 primary sections. Measure 1 oz of Revitalise Keratin High
LisPlasty Total Smooth Smoothing Treatment into a bowl (depending on the hair
density or length, an additional ounce may be required).
● Start at the nape using 1/4-1/2 inch sub-sections. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY
ON TO THE SCALP.
● Apply a minimal amount of treatment a 1⁄4 inch away from the scalp through the
● DO NOT OVER-SATURATE THE HAIR WITH TOO MUCH TREATMENT
PRODUCT. Use a tail comb to evenly distribute treatment throughout the
sub-sections. If there is treatment remaining on the comb after combing through
hair, pull down the next sub-section and comb the sections together to ensure
– Complete application to the entire head.
● Once completed, set the timer for 45-60 minutes, comb through the hair after 15
minutes and then every 15 minutes thereafter until the full processing time has
been completed. (Please see essential guide)
● Avoid over-saturation as this may cause unnecessary vapour during the infusion
process and increase drying time.
● Once processing is complete. Rinse hair thoroughly until the water appears clear.
Blot dry ready to dry hair.
● Blow dry the hair with a brush, 100% smooth and dry ready for your selected
number of Passes (Please refer to Head Chart for directions)
● A paddle or round brush is recommended.
Heat Infusion Process
● Once the blow-dry has been completed, divide the hair into 4 sections.
● Turn your straightening irons to the selected heat temperature.
● Start at the nape by using 1/4-1/2 inch sub-sections. (Your sections should be
fine enough for you to see your hands through each section taken). With hair that
is identified as resistant, start your passes at the most resistant area first.
● Pass straightening irons through the hair with a slow steady pace using a tail
comb. For the perfect first pass, iron the hair from roots to ends in one smooth
motion leaving the hair to cool for 2 seconds (when working on hair that has been
previously treated reduce heat temperature for mid-length and ends).
● Continue ironing using the recommended heat setting and number of passes.
● Ends will often need fewer passes.
● For an ultimate final finish, iron the hair once at 180°C / 360°F in large sections.
The key things to remember when using Revitalize Keratin Systems be clear of the required outcome for your client.
1. The higher the heat applied the more straightening affect achieved.
2. The higher the number of passes during flat ironing, the greater the straightening.
3. For, reconstruction and restructuring of curl memory, flat ironing after blow drying is not required.
4. Higher temperatures during flat ironing provides higher shine, less frizz, and more resistance to humidity.
5. It is important to remember when ironing the hair you MUST use fine sections as guided failure to follow
this guideline will impact on your straightening results